We are hoping that you will join us for this exciting day! As always, we believe that safety, common sense and a successful day are the result of much careful planning, so we are asking that everyone become acquainted with the following rules before deciding to sign up:
1. Vendors are required to set up their booths between 10:30 AM and 12:45 PM. No vendors will be admitted after 12:30 PM.
2. Requests for location preferences, on a first-paid basis, will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
3. All merchandise must be within the assigned space. No overlapping of assigned spaces or sharing booths.
4. Assigned space is for selling merchandise, not for parking your vehicle. Vendors will have a convenient designated lot for their vehicles. All vehicles must leave Main Street by 12:30 PM.
5. We do not provide tents, tables, chairs or water. Very limited electric is available at an additional fee of $25.00 for the day.
6. Traffic on North Main Street will be diverted between the hours of 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
7. It is the vendor’s responsibility to possess the necessary food or vending permits (if applicable). Vendors selling or dispensing food should contact the Orange County Department of Health 291-2332 in advance.
8. It is the responsibility of the vendor to possess the proper tax ID permit.
9. The sale of beer and any alcoholic beverages is prohibited, unless you have a business in the village and can provide us with the proper outdoor permit from the State of New York.
10. No vendor will have exclusive rights on any items being sold.
11. The Florida Family Fun Festival Committee nor the Village of Florida Inc. assumes responsibility for any
damages or loses caused by fire, theft or any cause whatsoever.
12. The Florida Family Fun Festival Committee reserves the right to reject applications for space rental if
merchandise is deemed inappropriate. We also reserve the right to remove merchandise that was not
specifically listed on the vendor application or due to inappropriate, vulgar or distasteful themes. The sale
of silly string, smoke bombs, explosives, etc. is not permitted. Any vendor found selling these
items would be asked to leave the event.
13. Activities such as, but not limited to, rides and amusement activities are subject to the committees’
14. No loud radios, stereos or loudspeakers are permitted and no open fires at the festival at any time.
Gas generators are not permitted.
15. Pets are not allowed.
16. No refunds will be issued due to the weather or for any other reason.
17. Vendors must remove their own trash. All grease &/or oil must be removed —please bring proper
containers for removal. All rented spaces shall be left free of debris.
18. Due to safety concerns, NO vehicles will be admitted to Main Street until 8 PM, no exceptions.
Vendors must plan to carry their goods to their vehicles if they wish to leave early, or plan on staying until 8
19. Spaces are limited, therefore Not-for-profit groups are being limited to four spaces, including their auxiliary clubs.