“Personal Information” We May Collect
The Florida Family Fun Fest does not generally collect the “Personal Information” of individuals. It does collect information pertaining to organizations that apply for vendor spaces for the event. However, because nonprofit organizations are managed by and communicate through living individual persons (“Spokespersons”), certain “Personal Information” of a Spokesperson may be collected, such as:
• First and last name of Spokesperson;
• Position of Spokesperson with the requesting nonprofit organization;
• Mailing address of Spokesperson and/or nonprofit organization;
• Email address of Spokesperson and/or nonprofit organization; and,
• Telephone Number of Spokesperson and/or nonprofit organization.
How Such “Personal Information” Might Be Used by The Florida Family Fun Fest
Any “Personal Information” which may be collected is/will be used only to:
• Process an application for a vendor space;
• Respond to inquiries of nonprofit organizations seeking information, and,
• Maintain in internal records of the Committee the names and other information related in particular to the determination by the Committee to accept applications from vendors.
“ Personal Information” Is Not Sold, Bartered, Shared, Disclosed or Used Other Than As Stated Herein.
The Florida Family Fun Fest does not share, barter, use, sell, or otherwise disclose any “Personal Information” it may collect.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Do Not Track Notice
The Florida Family Fun Fest does not utilize cookies or similar tracking technologies to collect usage data about anyone who visits this Website. However, some third-party sites may keep track of your browsing activities. You can go here to find out more about “Do Not Track” signals and how you can change your browser’s settings to request that these third parties stop tracking your activity.
For any questions related to our privacy practices, please contact email@example.com.